CEFR - Overall spoken production
From Council of Europe CEFR 2018 companion version with new descriptors: (link)
CEFR Category - Production
CEFR Subategory - Spoken
- Can produce clear, smoothly flowing well-structured speech with an effective logical structure which helps the recipient to notice and remember significant points.
- Can give clear, detailed descriptions and presentations on complex subjects, integrating sub themes, developing particular points and rounding off with an appropriate conclusion.
- Can give clear, systematically developed descriptions and presentations, with appropriate highlighting of significant points, and relevant supporting detail. Can give clear, detailed descriptions and presentations on a wide range of subjects related to his/her field of interest, expanding and supporting ideas with subsidiary points and relevant examples.
- Can reasonably fluently sustain a straightforward description of one of a variety of subjects within his/her field of interest,
presenting it as a linear sequence of points.
- Can give a simple description or presentation of people, living or working conditions, daily routines. likes/dislikes etc. as a short series of simple phrases and sentences linked into a list
- Can produce simple mainly isolated phrases about people and places.
- Can produce short phrases about themselves, giving basic personal information (e.g. name, address, family, nationality).