Aim of Online Unit 3 (Class 2)
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
Homework before this class
- Make sure you have finished Unit 1 & 2 set-up tasks for Google Classroom and Email
Skill: Make small talk
Regular Homework: learn vocabulary
1) Go to learn vocabulary
2) Follow the instructions
3) Submit it on Google CLassroom. I will check it and return it if it is OK.
Regular Homework: How to do a QuickWrite
1) Go to Google Classroom
2) Find "Regular Homework - Quickwrites" Task
3) Read this: do a quickwrite
4) Do Quickwrite 1 ("QW1")
5) Submit Quickwrite 1 on Google Classroom. I will return it if it looks OK.
6) Keep going!
- Just keep going (QW2, QW3, QW4) every class
- DO NOT SUBMIT AGAIN! I will check your Google Document occasionally
- I will check QW1 after class 5
- I will check QW1-QW10 after class 14
- I will check again later
- "Submit" at the end of term:
- Minimum 25 quickwrites
- Maximum - check your syllabus.
- Deadline Class 29
Essay Project Unit 1
Go to write an essay about ethical consumption
- Do "Project Homework 1 - Introduction"
- Homework 1A: think and understand
- Homework 1B: Watch this 11 min video
- Homework 1C: Read the example essay
- Do not submit anything yet for this homework. Just take notes
- Stop! Do not do "Project Homework 2" yet.
Homework AFTER this class
Do Vocab (V1), Quickwrite (QW1), and Essay Project Homework 1 - Introduction"
- 1) Submit Vocab 1 - I will check it on Google Classroom
- 2) Submit Quickwrite 1 (QW1) - I will check it on Google Classroom
- 3) Complete write an essay about ethical consumption Unit 1. Nothing to submit - just read, watch, think, and take notes.