Projects - outline and combine sources
Notes section difference
Put notes from BOTH lecture AND article into one set of notes.
- Use the normal template, but
- put a citation ("Title," n.d.)
- on each notes section (Suzuki, 2018, July 3)
- make it clear which fact came from which source
- i.e. same as when you do your essay outline.
In the summary
- First write a summary sentence about the first article/lecture (e.g. "In this talk, the speaker")
- Then SUMMARISE your second article but make the linke between them CLEAR (support? disagree? disprove?)
- Don't forget to cite BOTH articles in the summary
- APA for your Summary is here: use APA format in the text
Option 42: So many choices
For more citation words and patterns, see the Invention sheets.