When I ask beginning first-year students with good English, particularly good pronunciation, where they learned, I usually get two answers:
- study abroad
- listened to song lyrics
So for your log input one option available is to use song lyrics. However, its more than just listening to a song.
- download the lyrics
- read them carefully and try to understand 100%
- listen multiple times until you can hear the words in the song
- optional: do it in karaoke!
- Lyrics Training: (link) (also handy for typing practice)
- Lyrics search: (link) (or just Google song name plus "lyrics")