Make the card
- Fold the sheet in half. Printed part on the outside!
- Fold it again. Printed part on the outside!
- Fold back the printed part to make a triangle.
Add the section headers
- Write small!
- Use a pencil!
|Side 1(outside) ||Side 2 (inside)|
|1) My Attendance and Scores ||5) My Class Contract|
|2) My Points ||6) My Useful Language|
|3) My Name ||7) |
|4) My conversation ||8) |
Fill in each section
1) "My Attendance/Scores"
Complete this in every class. Keep track of:
- Your own attendance.
- If you are late or absent I will mark it.
- If you are here on time, YOU mark it with O
- Your QW length (I will explain these later)
- Your vocab test scores (I will explain these later)
2) "My Points"
- This section is for my hanko (NG, OK) points
- Along with attendance, this makes your participation score.
- See do well in class
3) "My Name"
Write your name in section 3.
- Use a coloured pen
- First name in BIG letters
- Family name and student number in SMALL letters
4)"My conversation structure"
- See make small talk
- Choose one phrase from each section to use
- Write this in section 8
- If you get bored later, go back and choose another one.
5) "My class contract"
Read this: do well in class
Sign the copy on your namecard to show you understand
6) My Class Language
Copy the class language you learned: do well in class
(f)rom "If I need help, I will ask for it")
7) My Feedback