1) Go to PLAS
2) Find the tests
- Tsuru rinnku -> Gakushyu shien-> Eigogakushyu NetAcademy
- ツール・リンク - 学習支援 - 英語学習NetAcademy
3) Log in
- student number starts from "e"
- if you are a 5th year student, speak to Space first
4) Find "TOEIC(R)テスト演習2000コース"
5) Choose "テスト50" or "テスト100", depending on your level.
6) Choose "テストを受験する"
- You can only take tests once, and you can't pause it.
- To avoid problems:
- Use Internet Explorer, not Chrome or Firefox
- Do not use wireless (無線ＬＡＮ)
- Test your sound before your start (e.g. play a YouTube video)
- When you finish
- don't just close the window!
- log out properly, or your results will not be recorded
- If you have problems
- for login problems, ask Space. Your teacher can't help.
- for problems about English, ask your teacher.
Rules for points in Malc's class
- 5 bonus points max for ALC NetAcademy tests
- one point per test (about 60 mins work)
- If you are in an "Intermediate" or "Upper Intermediate" class
- you must take "テスト100", not "テスト50 "
- no bonus point if your score is under 300
- ask me if you don't know your level
To get a point, print your detailed results sheet
- Please ADD your student number and name in romaji
- please write a "gakushuu memo" at the bottom
- what do you need to work on?
- what study will you do before the next test?
- Submit it in the last class of term (5 max)